The CPE series is a range of high quality products for professional applications. They are highly efficient and en- gineered for a long working life. The hoists are composed of three main component parts which makes service easy and inexpensive.
• Classification: 1 Am/M4, except models CPE(F) 20-8, CPE(F) 30-5 and CPE(F) 40-4 classification 1 Bm/M3. As required the model CPE (with appropriate changes to lifting capacity resp. duty cycle) can also be re-classified.
• Direct control or 42 V low voltage control.
• 2 year warranty (excluding wear parts) as well as a lifetime lubricated gear box.
• Motor fitted with a bimetallic thermal protection (useable in connection with low voltage control).
• Duty cycle 40 % at one operating speed.
• The heavy duty squirrel cage motor has an adjustable spring pressure brake that holds the load secure even in the event of a power failure.
• Standard operating voltage: Euro-voltage 400 Volt, 3-phase, 50 Hz.
• Motor protected to IP 54, insulation class F, against ingress of dust and splashing. (acc. to VDE 0530)
• Encapsulated pendant control protected to IP 65, against ingress of dust and water jets.
• Up to 3000 kg only one chain fall, leading to a low overall height.
• The 5-pocket load chain sheave, manufactured from wear resistant case hardening steel, is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
• The standard, oil bath lubricated planetary gearbox is particularly smooth running.
• Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
• The standard case hardened and zinc-plated link chain is matched perfectly to the load chain to guarantee smooth and precise chain motion.
All requirements of national and international standards and regulations are fulfilled.